Do you think you know your way around the cupcake world?
Join the cupcake conversation at Cupcake Camp Seattle on April 10th.
This free event will feature cupcake contests, cupcake wrapper decorating, bakers competitions, and more.
Proceeds will benefit the Hope Heart Institute.
I will be judging along with an eclectic list of Seattle personalities:
- Jessie Oleson of Cakespy.com a Seattle-based writer, illustrator, and cake anthropologist.
- Laura Cassidy style editor at Seattle Metropolitan and editor of Seattle Metropolitan Bride & Groom
- Melody Biringer of CRAVE Company which creatively connects entrepreneurs who approach business in a fresh, new way with the stylish consumers they desire.
- Jackie Shaffer of CakeCentral.com Founder and CEO of CakeCentral.com, the world’s larges social network for cake decorators.
- Kelley Moore of Kelley Moore Creative Media: Kelley is a lifestyle expert with a simple mission: to inspire and empower people.
More information can be found at Cupcake Camp Seattle