What is there to do this weekend? Celebrate with pizza, a street festival and more.
1. Free Pizza at Tutta Bella. Tutta Bella won the national “2010 National Indie Pizza of the Year Award” and is giving away a free pizza all week to celebrate from August 16-22 (This applies to both lunch and dinner for dine-in guests only, and is not valid with any other offer).
2. Sunday, August 15. Get ready for the 12th Ave Festival. Sample bites from a long list of restaurants for only $5 each and enjoy live music and festivities. For more click here.
3. Saturday, August 14. Visit Rochester WA for a summer gala featuring keynote speaker Dr. John Marzluff. More information can be found here.
4. Friday, August 13. Blackboard Bistro opens in West Seattle. Enjoy the menu on the blackboard with items like Frogmore Stew, watermelon salad with feta, fresno oil and pumpkin seeds and more. Details here.
5. Sunday, August 15. Grilling , Smoking and BBQ Workshop at Cook’s World.
Disclosure: I work with Blackboard Bistro.