1. “Faire l’amour” to French food at Rover’s on Sunday February 13, and Monday, February 14,.
2. Three days of celebrations: Saturday, February 12, Sunday February 13 and Monday, February 14, at Spur while you watch love stories on the big screen while dining on a 3 or 5 course tasting menu.
3. Explore sex with your dinner at Willows Inn with sex educator Jay Friedman on Saturday, February 12 between 6:00pm – 9:00pm, $150 per person for 5 courses with wine, (tax and gratuity extra).
4. Take the farm to table route on Valentine’s Day with Trellis
5. Embrace your inner Eastside with hot tunes in the Piano Lounge at John Howie Steak, 3 courses for $55.
6. Romance to Serafina’s live music from Sue Nixon and the Leo Raymundo Trio.
7. Indulge in caviar at Blackboard Bistro with a $50 tasting menu.
8. Gamble your love at local casinos:
Take the night off and charm your honey with overnight accommodations, an indulgent spa visit and dinner at Tulalip Bay, a 4 course dinner for two with paired wines at the Tulalip Resort and Casino.
For a panoramic view of the Snoqualmie Valley, Snoqualmie Casino’s Terra Vista Restaurant offers special Valentine’s day entrees.
9. Sip wine with ltalian winemaker and radicchio grower Lucio Gomerio on February 14th, from 5 p.m. to close at the Tutta Bella Westlake location, while savoring the Pizza San Valentino, made with extra virgin olive oil, roasted radicchio, roasted onion, pancetta, fresh ricotta, rosemary and balsamic reduction.
10. For more Valentine’s day ideas, take it to the streets with Skillet and 509 Wines, try a cooking class at Blue Ribbon Cooking School , a winemaker dinner at Poco Wine Room and enjoy one of the pre-fixe menus at local favorites like Andaluca, , Crush, Tilth and Cafe Flora.