I will be rooting for the Chef in the Hat this week in a competition for the Foodcaching Launch Party. There are several teams participating and the winner will get a 1000 dollars to donate to their charity of choice. The Chef in the Hat’s donation will go to Food Lifeline.if he wins. So we need your help!
We would love any help getting the information about the team so download the app and tweet or Facebook with the hashtag #foodcaching #Chef in the Hat. That is all you have to do. The Chef in the Hat team will get points for all those mentions and they will come closer to winning the donation to Food Lifeline.
Here is more about how you can help.
Who: Foodcaching restaurant partners and other key influencers. Open to general public according to the rules below.
What: The Foodcaching Movement Launch Event is a geocaching-style food adventure game celebrating the official launch of Foodcaching in Seattle.
Official Foodcaching Teams (OFTs) compete for points during a predetermined time period. The OFT’s charity or 501.c non-for-profit organization with the most points receives a $1,000 monetary donation by Foodcaching. The winning OFT will be announced at a “Foodcaching Happy Hour” the night of Saturday April 9th. One member of the winning OFT and a representative of their non-for profit organization must be present to receive the award.
Why: Celebrate the thrill of the Foodcaching movement while having fun with friends.
When: From NOW to Saturday, April 9th at 5pm.
Where: The game begins at the location of each team’s choosing. The game concludes at the Healthy Happy Hour to be held at Osteria La Spiga, 1429 12th Ave Seattle.
Download the FREE Foodcaching mobile app to your phone and get ready to play! The more you “brag” the more points you score. So download the Foodcaching app from http://www.foodcaching.com, visit partner restaurants, redeem deals, save money and be social!
Simply download the app and follow the “How to Play” guidelines. Go to “Settings” in the Foodcaching iPhone or Android mobile app and you’ll find out
how to get lots of Food Cash points!!
Ways to Score More Points on April 9th:
Use the Foodcaching app to Tweet all about it. If not using mobile app must tag #foodcaching hashtag to earn points:
– Tweet on personal account using #foodcaching (all Twitter accounts on your team are eligible!) = 5 points
– Your #foodcaching tweets retweeted by non-participants = 10 points
– Post twitpics (or similar) with #foodcaching = 5 points
Use the Foodcaching app to Facebook about it. If not using mobile app must tag @foodcaching, or post on Foodcaching’s page to earn points:
– Post a message on the Foodcaching page = 5 points
– Post a message on restaurant’s Facebook page, tag @foodcaching = 5 points
– Post a message on your personal page, tag @foodcaching = 10 points
– Post a message on your page, tag @foodcaching AND current @restaurant = 13 points
– Post an image on the Foodcaching page = 5 points
– Post an image on restaurant’s Facebook page, tag @foodcaching= 5 points
– Post an image on your personal page, tag @foodcaching = 10 points
– Post an image on your personal page, tag @foodcaching AND @restaurant = 13 points
– Post a video on any page (yours, Foodcaching, restaurant), tag @foodcaching = 20 points
Other ways to score points:
– The first team to redeem deal at each location= 10 points
– Check-in at restaurant on Facebook Places, tag/mention @foodcaching = 5 points
– Check-in to restaurant on Yelp, tag/mention @foodcaching = 5 points
– Check-in to restaurant on FourSquare, mention @foodcaching = 5 points
– The first team with highest score to reach the Happy Hour Destination = 15 points
See you at Osteria La Spiga in Capitol Hill on April 9th at 5pm.