photo credit: Jackie Donnely Baisa
Mondays are tough, for all of us. So we at Foodportunity want to make that easier for you.
We are starting this week off with a $25 Fonte Coffee Gift Card. And we are having 5 days of giveaways. Yes, 5 days. Every day, check in and you can win. For more on how to win, scroll down.
Networking Challenge: Every day, check in for a networking tip, task or inspiration.
Day 1: Get your business cards ready. Do you have cards? Now is the time to print some out. People want to know how to contact you. Don’t have a job yet? That is ok, just have your name and information on the card. And when exchanging cards at the event, remember to look at the card. Pay attention. It will help you remember the person.
Here is the link to the event details, just in case you don’t have your ticket yet.
How do you win? We choose the winner in the morning so you have until tomorrow to enter. And check back tomorrow for another prize.
1) Comment on this post for one entry
2) Tweet about this for one entry and tag @foodportunityse (the more tweets, the more entries!)
3) Facebook share information about our event https://franticfoodie.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/foodportunity-june-25-you-are-invited/ (5 entries)
4) Like Fonte Cafe and Wine Bar on Facebook for 1 entry (let us know in the comments)
5) Pinterest: Repin 2 things from our Foodportunity board for an entry
6) Like Foodportunityse on Facebook for 1 entry (or just let us know that you already like us)
6 responses to “Foodportunity 5 Day Giveaway and Networking Tips”
Thanks for the great tips! See you there
Good advice and awesome contest! Love the ones that span multiple days. 🙂
Loved my Chocolate Salon giveaway this weekend–thanks for the fabulous afternoon, Frantic Foodie!
So Glad to hear!
Hi, you give suggestions on great networking tips (the business card, etc.), but you don’t even say what the EVENT the giveaway is for?
You are so right, I should have made it more clear. The link for buying tickets is in the post and there is information about the event, Sorry about that