So many great events are coming up. More events added!
1. Tonight, a wine tasting on Bainbridge Island
2. New York Times Columnist, Melissa Clark is coming to Seattle on October 13, Rene Redzepi, chef and owner of NOMA on October 5 and Dianne Morgan, author of ”Gifts Cook’s Love”on October 19. Many more book events at Kim Ricketts book events.
2. The James Beard Celebrity Chef tour is coming to Seattle on October 8.
3. The annual “Eat my Words” event will be held in Portland on October 2. Meet local authors and get tips on food writing, recipe testing and more.
4. Read about Ethan Stowell’s new cookbook here
5. Lamb Jamb, the lamb extravanza coming to Seattle on October 24.
6. Feast at the Market is an amazing event and opportunity on October 5.
7. Author, Mark Leslie of “Beyond the Pasta” is coming to Seattle for Festa Italiana on September 25. Don’t miss him!
8. The Greek festival is this weekend.
9. The Pike Place Market Artisan Festival is this weekend.
10. Mobile Chowdown on Oct.1.
I had a wonderful time at my Foodportunity event in Portland. Thank you to the Heathman Restaurant and Bar, Broussard Hill, Jeffrey Kingman from Chalkboarder, Mary Ochiltree, Peter Sessum, Felice Lam,the restaurants and everyone for coming and supporting. Photos coming soon from the talented Angela Boykins.